The Seamus Heaney Centre Digital Archive (SHCDA) will remove content that infringes copyright or other intellectual property rights. If you believe this has occurred, please provide the SHCDA with the following:
- Identification of the work you think has been infringed.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you believe the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner.
- Your electronic or physical signature
Please see the contacts page for how to get in touch
with the archive’s administrators